I began playing Shin Na Zuki, a free mobile JRPG featuring summoning mechanics in a beautiful fantasy anime setting.
What I like about the game:
- Full voice acting and beautiful music
- Cute characters
- Pretty graphics
- And most of all a really interesting story that feels like it could even be straight out of a console JRPG.
What I dislike about this game:
- Not enough characters to collect for a summoning type game
- Gameplay especially in combat is boring
- Crafting is also boring/mindless
- Stupid people in the chat rooms. So bad I disabled the comments.
- Couple of small typos/translation errors like using the word buy instead of but, etc
- Also dunno what’s up with the seemingly excessive swear words in the dialogue lol.
Now let’s look at the review….
Title: Shin Na Zuki
Where to get: https://swy.wonderent.net
Geeky: 3/5 There is definitely some retro JRPG console influences in this mobile game. The story feels really solid so far, The music is by a Final Fantasy Composer, The game is fully voiced by talented Japanese Voice Actors, and the graphics are really nice too! But the combat is slow and dull, and overall pace and feel of the game tedious at times.