I joined Godaddy back in 1999. Aside from some other free very early websites back in the early 90s, like Geocities, Godaddy was the only web host provider I ever had. And I was perfectly happy with them. Any time I had an issue, which honestly, in and of itself was pretty rare, the support team was quick to fix it. I didn’t like the overly sexualized sensationalized advertising, but as a marketing professional myself, I understand that sometimes sex sells. I didn’t care – and honestly didn’t know – about the questionable ethics of both the company and of its founder. All I knew is my websites worked and it was cheap and that was good enough.
How To Install Japanese Google Play Store Games On Your Android Device With Qoo App Without a VPN or Japanese Google Play Store Account
Around Christmas time I bought myself a “Dream Fairy Doll” on Aliexpress – At the time it was on sale, $59.99 for fullset. I bought it mostly for the outfit as I didn’t care that much for the face. But I figured the outfit alone was worth $59.99 and free shipping.
She comes with a faceup, shoes, socks, underwear, dress, accessories, 2 pairs of hands, rooted hair head (not a wig sadly), eyes, and even a painted manicure on one set of her hands. And she’s huge at 62 cm.
Roku Express vs NVIDIA Shield TV Gaming Edition. Which Streaming Media Player Is Best? The Answer Might Surprise You.
I picked up the NVIDIA Shield TV Gaming Edition on sale for $159 at Best Buy on Black Friday, regularly $199. I also had a $100 gift card to bestbuy from previous sponsored posts I’ve done for them. This is not a sponsored post. This is me providing my initial feedback of the device as I’ve now had it for five days. My end cost was $59.99
Earlier this year I purchased a Roku Express for I believe it was $29.99. It is the most basic cheapest Roku device, in hindsight I wish I’d purchased one with voice controls which I believe start around $49.99. I’ve had my Roku for about six months.
Table of Contents:
- To Support The Artists
- To Avoid Bullying or To Participate in Various Communities
- Higher Quality and Service
- Wider Selection of Dolls to Choose From
- To Protect the Value of the Dolls
- Lower Price
- Availability of Limited or Discontinued Dolls
- Hybrid Resin Matching
- Benefits of Purchasing New vs Used Dolls
- Availability of Fantasy or Unique Resin Colors
- Practicing Faceups and Modding
- New to the Hobby
- Quality vs Cost
- Dolls as a Gift
- Apathy towards 2nd Hand Market
- Apathy towards Community Issues
- Apathy towards Artists
- Apathy towards Bullies
- Morality of Buying Recast Dolls
- Selfishness, Impatience, and Greed
- Financial and Mental/Emotional Damage to Artists and Companies
- Cyber-bullying From Individuals with Strong Opinions Against Owning Recast Dolls
- You May Be Unable to Purchase Legit Dolls Once Labeled As Recast Friendly
- Possible Quality Control and Communication Issues
- Possible Health Concerns
- Legal Issues Surrounding Copyright
- Unable to Participate in Certain Communities
- Personal Experience with Bullying As a Result of Owning a Recast
- Personal Experience with Quality of Recast Dolls vs Legit
- Personal Feelings Towards Purchasing Recasts
- Personal Feelings Towards Purchasing Legits
- Personal Experience with Guilty Conscience As a Result of Owning a Recast
- Reason for Creating This Article
I recently purchased my first recast dolls (Shown in the featured image) (Sorry for the bad photo >.< I will update once their wigs and clothes arrive). Anyways, when I purchased these lil cuties I was nervous and not sure what to expect despite having done my own research as well. I own 13 and counting legit ABJD, and although I’m not super active in the doll communities I do like to share photos of my dolls and attend annual meetups or bring the dolls to conventions, and I have a small circle of about a dozen friends I’ve met through the hobby and I worried how owning a recast doll may damage those friendships.
Games are Expensive! Check Out Some of The Ways To Earn Free Money, Giftcards, and Games. PS: I Hate Surveys – These are all Legit, None of the “Pre-qualify” BS.
My Top Earners and Highest Recommended Programs For You:
DealSpotr: Been here about a month, have made over $60 amazon vouchers. So simple. I get a lot of junkmail, do very little time searching out new “deals” – you get points for sharing deals, coupons, etc, or for “spotting” other users’ deals that they post. I really love this site. Also if you’re a blogger you get double points for life. AND if you use my referral link you get $5000 points for signing up which puts you HALF WAY to your first $10 Amazon Gift card – Sweet! My Linky: https://dealspotr.com/?join=GeekySweetie
I purchased the Spring Pusheen Box which is a quarterly subscription box filled with all Pusheen items (you can learn more at http://www.pusheenbox.com/) – Sorry no video this time; I was so excited that I opened it right away – but I did take lots of pics. I promise I will do a video review for the Summer Pusheen Box. This box is REALLY cute. I have a grey tabby/maine coon too that reminds me so much of Pusheen – that’s why he’s one of my favorite webcomics / characters.