Affiliate links within this post may be commissionable.
The folks at Badland Games just emailed me their press release for their upcoming title: Anima: Gate of Memories which is based on a series of books. It is being developed by a small team and heavily involving the author of the novels.
This looks to be a really fun, story-rich RPG with multiple endings, choice-based dialogue system, beautiful graphics, and fun combat system. I’m seeing if I can get a key so I can share some more details and possibly stream or upload some videos for you guys – but until then, enjoy the press release and official trailer below!
Third-person action RPG *Anima: Gate of Memories* due June 3 on Steam (Windows/Linux), PS4 & Xbox One, N. American PS4 launch to take place June 7
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Action RPG Anima: Gate of Memories Available June 3rd (Steam, PS4, Xbox One)
North American PS4 Release on Tuesday, June 7th
MADRID — May 26, 2016 — BadLand Games and Anima Project proudly announce that the much-anticipated RPG Anima: Gate of Memories will be released digitally on June 3, 2016 on Xbox One, Steam, and PlayStation 4. In North America, the PlayStation 4 launch will take place on June 7th. Anima: Gate of Memories will have both a standard and collector’s edition PlayStation 4 box release in select territories on June 3rd.
Anima: Gate of Memories is a third-person action RPG focused on combat and exploration. Players will enjoy a deep and multifaceted story where their choices and actions directly impact the journey and decide the characters’ fates. As players travel through the tower of Arcane and the gorgeously animated world of Gaia, they’ll endure epic battles with formidable opponents — each with special features and gameplay.
Join The Bearer and Ergo — agents of an ancient society called Nathaniel which for centuries has protected mankind from the darkness — on their journey to recover an old artifact called The Byblos that has been stolen by a renegade of the order. After a long pursuit — crossing areas ravaged by war — they are able to corner the fugitive in the middle of an ancient construction. All at once, the entire area is swallowed by light. Our protagonists awake inside a strange structure where they are no longer alone; strange beings have also been summoned there. Soon, both will discover that something darker than they could imagine is about to begin — a war in the shadows in which they will have a leading role.
Based on the international Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG books, Anima: Gate of Memories is being developed by the author and Anima Project — a small team of developers.
- Multiple endings: Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
- Epic battles with formidable opponents: Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and gameplay.
- Deep combat system: The combat system combines RPG elements with fast-paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
- Unique locations: Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
- A huge world: You can move with great freedom — visiting different locations and having the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets, and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
- Customizable skill trees: Enhanced your characters’ abilities by increasing their stats.
Pricing & Availability
Anima: Gate of Memories will be released digitally on June 3, 2016 for Xbox One, Steam (Windows/Linux), and PlayStation 4. (In North America, the PlayStation 4 launch will be on June 7th.) On June 3rd, the title will also have a standard and collector’s edition PlayStation 4 box release in select territories. The game will retail for $19.99.
Screenshots & Logos
Concept Art & Wallpapers
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Badland.Indie
Twitter – https://twitter.com/BadLand_Indie
Twitter – https://twitter.com/animaps
About BadLand Games
BadLand Games is an international publishing company that firmly believes in the need to support emerging talent. We are passionate gamers on a mission to find the diamonds in the rough. Working alongside talented developers, we bring captivating, outstanding games to the masses. We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic and dedicated developers with all sorts of games from beat ‘em ups and RPGs to puzzle games — and everything in between. To learn more about BadLand Games, please visit http://badlandgames.com
About Anima Project
Anima Project is an indie studio formed by just three people who have dedicated their lives to games. After 10 years working on the acclaimed Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG book series, they have decided to go further using their experience to create videogames. To learn more about Anima Project, please visit http://www.gateofmemories.com
Novy PR for BadLand Games
- Winky Lux Lavender Confetti Lip Balm PH Pheromone Color Changing Lip Balm Review - June 21, 2020
- DBS Dream Fairy 1/4 Doll Body Review And Dollfie Dream Head DBS Hybrid - June 16, 2020
- Fitbit Inspire HR Smartwatch Review - June 10, 2020