Affiliate links within this post may be commissionable.
The internet, many financial tools have emerged that can be used to make profits, and perhaps the most famous of these tools is the so-called bitcoin currency.
And electronic currencies are traded over the Internet, through which to buy products online, or sometimes it is converted to real currencies in a certain way.
1- Opening a bitcoin wallet
Before a person searches for how to obtain a bitcoin currency, first he must open a wallet in which to place those currencies, and the wallet here means the electronic account that the person registers in his name, and it can be considered as a bank account, and there are two methods To obtain that wallet, namely:
– Get bitcoin through a program that the person installs on his machine, which is a free and open source program that can be downloaded from the official website of Bitcoin, but in this case it must be ensured that the device is valid for that process and on maintenance, update and permanent disinfection of viruses.
– You can contact some companies specialized in bitcoin services; To open an account for the person, and this method is the best to assure the person of his portfolio from loss or piracy, and among the most prominent, famous and best companies specialized in this matter is the coinbase company that provides accounts opening services and buying bitcoin, as there is another company called Blockchain but it only provides services Opening portfolios and trading indicators without the possibility of trading in the sense that Blockchain currently enables the person to obtain the portfolio and then can deal in his portfolio through other platforms of his choice.
2- Obtaining Bitcoin
After a person has been able to register an account and open his own financial portfolio, he must start the procedures for obtaining Bitcoin to place it in his portfolio, and there are several methods for this:
- A person can resort to buying bitcoin from a company that provides this service, such as coin base.
- Bitcoin can be purchased directly from someone who offers their currencies for sale.
- There are some companies that offer bitcoin gift cards.
- Bitcoin currency may be obtained as support or by a person or association donating to the account.
How to trade Bitcoin?
currency trading is done in more than one way, but most of them are flimsy methods that are not widely spread, but what is known in these operations is the exchange of bitcoin currency in dollars and the sale and purchase of currencies according to the price of each electronic currency against the dollar, and this is done so that the person registers On one of the sites specialized in this matter, which is many, then someone who owns electronic currencies displays his need to sell them for a certain amount of dollars in order to buy something through the Internet, and here begins the speculative journey with electronic capital and every person can buy or sell currencies according to his experience about currency rates and whether they will rise Or will it decrease, will it gain or will it lose?
There are several other methods of trading where currencies are exchanged for other currencies or other products with some sales sites or marketing companies, or that bitcoin is sold to anyone who wants to open new portfolios of his own, and here a person can sell them more precious than what he bought and achieved through that deal Daily $ 10 profit, just by buying and selling deals for bitcoin.
It is worth noting that bitcoin currency deprived some countries from being traded inside, and this is to maintain the natural, formal, realistic economy that is circulating in the hands of people, as the governments that made such idea. You can perform all bitcoin transaction with it.bitxtapp.com
In this context, the crisis attended by Bitcoin in China led to an increase in the exchange market and trading volume in the Bitcoin exchange market. Chinese traders suddenly focused on the Japanese Bitcoin exchange market, which led to a huge increase in the volume of Japan’s trading in digital currencies.