Food Fantasy is a brand-new cooking RPG and card collecting game from the creators of Love Nikki Dressup Queen. It combines many different styles of gameplay such as allowing you to research new recipes, gather ingreedients, explore the story, battle monsters, and collect cards known as “food souls” to add to your party or put to work in your shop. I’ve been playing since the game launched a few days ago and thought I’d share with you my initial thoughts of this cute little free mobile game.
The phrase ‘anime you can watch with your girlfriend’ is typically associated with Hayao Miyazaki’s masterpieces, and that’s ok. After all, he’s brilliant. But in addition to Spirited Away and Ponyo, there are other cool Japanese anime your girlfriend will like even if she’s not an anime fan. We chose five best examples.
The Hunters of Forgotten Voices (2011)
The young girl Asuna lives with her mother in the Japanese village. She spends every evening climbing over the hill and listening to the old radio she got from her father. One day, on her way home, Asuna gets attacked by a mysterious monster, but a stranger named Shin rescues her. Soon Asuna learns that Shin, just like the monster, is from a parallel magical world.
Detroit Become Human is Quantic Dream’s best game yet. From the stunning visuals, excellent voice acting and music score, emotional and engaging story, and gameplay that puts the player in full control of the lives and deaths of their characters, Detroit Become Human is one of the best games available on the PS4.
Title: Detroit Become Human
Developer: Quantic Dream
Platform: Playstation 4 Exclusive
Genre: Visual Novel / Interactive Fiction / Interactive Movie
Where to Buy: Amazon
Geeky: 5/5 – The topic of androids is one that is fascinating to me. I think many other geeks are also fascinated by the thought of robotic humans and what would happen if those robots became self aware. From films such as Robot Cop to Bicentenial Man, or the science fiction works of Isaac Asamov and his Laws of Robotics, the topic of robots continues to fascinate countless generations of people. I sincerely wonder, and sometimes wish, to see a future of robots that can simulate emotions, robots that can be your friend, that can understand emotions, be empathetic, be caring. If a robot is caring for a child or elder, wouldn’t it be nice if they could do so with love? Wouldn’t it be nice if no one had to be alone in the world? You could just order a robot to give you love and affection. But as nice as those benefits are, they come at a high price… the decline of many things now common in society. Would human relationships be too much “work”? Perhaps the only reason someone would want a human relationship would be to bear children, but perhaps someday there will even be a way for robots to do that as well. Of course the biggest threat of robotics, one which we already are witnessing, is the replacement of humans in the workforce. An even larger threat is that if we mistreat robots, and they do become self aware, they could turn against their creators. — Detroit Become Human explores all of these philosophical and ethical questions – and more.
Improving Your Game: 3 Reasons No Arcade Fighting Game Lover Should Be Without An Arcade Stick
Gamepads are typically the preferred controller when playing video games. However, taking a look at the benefits of opting for an arcade stick, also known as a fight stick, it makes sense why one would want to make a switch.
Arcade sticks are easier to hold and press buttons.
One reason arcade sticks are better than their gamepad counterparts is that you have more control over buttons as they are all on one flat surface. Because of this flat surface, sticks can be placed on a lap, floor, or table during gameplay. Unlike gamepads, one doesn’t have to worry about holding the controller in place, making arcade sticks easier on the arms.
Special Thanks to E-Win Racing who sent me this awesome gaming chair to review for my blog. Although I received the product for free, opinions expressed in this article are my own.
- Very sturdy! Supports my weight at 5 ft 4, 216 lbs. Has a steel frame, and memory foam.
- The memory foam is extremely firm, and even at 200+ lbs, there is no “sinking” feeling – it offers great support!
- Adjustable base to fit your height
- Seat back reclines to almost any position
- Cute design with bright color accents. Many different colors to choose from. And I love how the chair’s wheels look like little race car tires with rims/spokes. So cute!
- Ergonomic and comfortable! Perfect for gaming, graphic design, web development, programming, or office use. Any task where you will be at the computer for several hours straight.
- Affordable! E-Win Racing’s chairs start at $379. Many competitor’s Gaming Chairs go for 3 times this much! E-Win Racing also has sales and special promotions and has graciously provided a special discount for our readers for 10% off any order with code “sweetie”
- The team at E-Win Racing is knowledgeable and friendly and very responsive to any questions or concerns you might have.
- Neck pillow can’t be lowered enough to be useful/comfortable as a 5 ft 4 gamer girl – which is even more noticeable when reclining the seat back
- Instructions seem to need updating with new product photos and instructions which reflect how the product is shipped (some of the steps it had us do, were already done upon unpacking the chair)
- Would be nice if arm rests were adjustable somehow away/towards your body as it is almost a tight fit at 200 lbs. – They do offer XL Gaming Chairs though to help solve that issue and they can recommend the best chair for you based on your height and weight.
For this review, I selected the E-Win Champion Series 10 in the pink color at https://www.ewinracing.com/champion-series/10-ewin-champion-series-ergonomic-computer-gaming-office-chair-with-pillows-cpa.html
4 Technologies That Could Change the World
Technology has already changed the world in a major way with phones, computers, the internet and more. And unless something drastic happens, there is a good chance new technologies and innovations will change the world even more in the future.
However, technology can be very hit and miss. Some technologies seem to be the next big thing, only to fizzle away soon after. However, there are also some that go on to live up to the hype. This article will look at 4 technologies that we believe will be some of the next few to change the world.
Quanzhi Gaoshou (King’s Avatar) Anime Review
The relationship between anime and video games is well-known among both gaming audiences and anime fans. Both forms of entertainment have taken inspiration from each other and it’s common to see video games with anime art styles and see animes that borrow from video game story beats.
For example, in 2016, Square Enix released Final Fantasy XV. Final Fantasy XV is a classic JRPG that takes place in Eos and sees Noctis and his three friends roam around in an open-world, taking down enemies and exploring. Noctis and co.’s character designs already seem ripped from an anime and that’s what led to Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV, an anime series of five episodes that continued to follow the adventures of Noctis and his friends. Square Enix is also the publisher of the Kingdom Hearts franchise, which is a series of anime and JRPG-style takes on Disney characters. The Kingdom Hearts franchise has sold more than 24 million copies around the world, highlighting the interest in this merging of genres.
Table of Contents:
- To Support The Artists
- To Avoid Bullying or To Participate in Various Communities
- Higher Quality and Service
- Wider Selection of Dolls to Choose From
- To Protect the Value of the Dolls
- Lower Price
- Availability of Limited or Discontinued Dolls
- Hybrid Resin Matching
- Benefits of Purchasing New vs Used Dolls
- Availability of Fantasy or Unique Resin Colors
- Practicing Faceups and Modding
- New to the Hobby
- Quality vs Cost
- Dolls as a Gift
- Apathy towards 2nd Hand Market
- Apathy towards Community Issues
- Apathy towards Artists
- Apathy towards Bullies
- Morality of Buying Recast Dolls
- Selfishness, Impatience, and Greed
- Financial and Mental/Emotional Damage to Artists and Companies
- Cyber-bullying From Individuals with Strong Opinions Against Owning Recast Dolls
- You May Be Unable to Purchase Legit Dolls Once Labeled As Recast Friendly
- Possible Quality Control and Communication Issues
- Possible Health Concerns
- Legal Issues Surrounding Copyright
- Unable to Participate in Certain Communities
- Personal Experience with Bullying As a Result of Owning a Recast
- Personal Experience with Quality of Recast Dolls vs Legit
- Personal Feelings Towards Purchasing Recasts
- Personal Feelings Towards Purchasing Legits
- Personal Experience with Guilty Conscience As a Result of Owning a Recast
- Reason for Creating This Article
I recently purchased my first recast dolls (Shown in the featured image) (Sorry for the bad photo >.< I will update once their wigs and clothes arrive). Anyways, when I purchased these lil cuties I was nervous and not sure what to expect despite having done my own research as well. I own 13 and counting legit ABJD, and although I’m not super active in the doll communities I do like to share photos of my dolls and attend annual meetups or bring the dolls to conventions, and I have a small circle of about a dozen friends I’ve met through the hobby and I worried how owning a recast doll may damage those friendships.
Hourou Musuko Anime Review
Source: Facebook via Hourou Musuko
Title: Hourou Musuko
Other Titles: Wandering Son
Genre: Romance, Slice of Life, Drama, School
Studio: AIC Classic
Based on: The Hourou Musuko manga by Takako Shimura
Length: The show is made up of a single 12 episode season, with the story beginning partway through the plot of Takako’s source manga material. Each episode is roughly 23 minutes long.
Release Dates: Aired January – April 2011
Where to watch: Crunchyroll has the entire season in its library, available for streaming 24/7.
Women in the crypto world
Although the tech industry has predominantly had more men than women, the trend is changing in women’s favor. The number of women working in major roles in startups is increasing day by day. In the cryptocurrency industry, women have taken high profile roles all over the world. This article looks at some of the most iconic women in the cryptocurrency industry.
How Women are Encouraged to Join the Industry
A number of organizations focused on mentoring women to join the blockchain industry are cropping up around the world. One such organization is the ‘Women in Bitcoin Foundation, which has branches in different cities. The organization’s aim is to create a network for women playing different roles in the industry and to increase the number of women in the industry.
Every Don Bluth Animated Film Ranked Best to Worst
Don Bluth started out as a Disney Animator, but left to form his own studio. He also worked for awhile with Steven Spielberg. It seems that Don Bluth had a few hits, and then faded from the animation scene. But the hits he did have under his belt remain some of my favorite animated movies of all time. In fact, the first four movies on my list are all so fantastic I had a hard time deciding what order to rank them under.
What are your favorite Don Bluth films? Leave a comment to let us know!
Here are my faves:
Much like our recent list of the best and worst Disney films, here is a list of the best and worst Studio Ghibli films. Disney owned distribution rights for awhile for several Studio Ghibli films, but I think that has since changed hands to Gkids. Many people who love Disney films also love Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli Films; after all, they have a lot in common with each other. Both studios rely mostly on making films from well known children’s literature and fairytales. Both studios have a very recognizable animation style. And both studios excel at creating stories that the whole family can enjoy together, cartoons that appeal to young and old alike.
At Home or On-The-Go: Which Gaming Style is The Most Popular?
According to mygaming.com, an online video gaming magazine, more than 1.8 billion people play video games across the world. Considering that the current global population is around 7 billion, that comes to approximately one in every four people who play at least one video game every month.
So, the big question is – how many people play at home and how many play on-the-go? Would the average game prefer to play the powerful empire in Final Fantasy XV at home or on-the-go?
Note: This costume was designed for me by Kathy’s Creations in Greenville PA. This is the 2nd cosplay costume that Kathy has created for me. About 2 years ago I also commissioned her for my Lunar Eternal Blue Lucia cosplay costume.
I have a bad habit of not taking wig caps with me to my fittings and/or losing wig caps lol. I will buy wig cap before the anime convention next month. These pics aren’t great, because of no wig cap, and I also wasn’t wearing any makeup, not even lip gloss, lol.