Special Thanks to E-Win Racing who sent me this awesome gaming chair to review for my blog. Although I received the product for free, opinions expressed in this article are my own.
- Very sturdy! Supports my weight at 5 ft 4, 216 lbs. Has a steel frame, and memory foam.
- The memory foam is extremely firm, and even at 200+ lbs, there is no “sinking” feeling – it offers great support!
- Adjustable base to fit your height
- Seat back reclines to almost any position
- Cute design with bright color accents. Many different colors to choose from. And I love how the chair’s wheels look like little race car tires with rims/spokes. So cute!
- Ergonomic and comfortable! Perfect for gaming, graphic design, web development, programming, or office use. Any task where you will be at the computer for several hours straight.
- Affordable! E-Win Racing’s chairs start at $379. Many competitor’s gaming chairs go for 3 times this much! E-Win Racing also has sales and special promotions and has graciously provided a special discount for our readers for 10% off any order with code “sweetie”
- The team at E-Win Racing is knowledgeable and friendly and very responsive to any questions or concerns you might have.
- Neck pillow can’t be lowered enough to be useful/comfortable as a 5 ft 4 gamer girl – which is even more noticeable when reclining the seat back
- Instructions seem to need updating with new product photos and instructions which reflect how the product is shipped (some of the steps it had us do, were already done upon unpacking the chair)
- Would be nice if arm rests were adjustable somehow away/towards your body as it is almost a tight fit at 200 lbs. – They do offer XL gaming chairs though to help solve that issue and they can recommend the best chair for you based on your height and weight.
For this review, I selected the E-Win Champion Series 10 in the pink color at https://www.ewinracing.com/champion-series/10-ewin-champion-series-ergonomic-computer-gaming-office-chair-with-pillows-cpa.html